Today, buying a laptop became a general thing. Being a necessary accessory of modern life a laptop replaces standard PC. On our website we’ve decided to provide you with the latest models of Laptops with their full descriptions and professional reviews. We are constantly looking for new models of best laptop for you, which can meet your requirements beginning from the most unpretentious to those of A+ class.
Usually laptops are subdivided into the following categories: best laptops, gaming laptops, student models, and others.
In our guide we examine different technical characteristics, warranty, networking and general usability. Our professional reviews and user experiences will also help you to find a suitable model.
Note, that before choosing the budget laptops you should decide what it will be used for. If you are interested in Internet surfing, working with the documents and performing basic computing tasks perhaps cheap laptops will be fine. Feel free to find an appropriate model in our reports on “best laptop “, “netbooks”, and “cheap laptops”. If you need more than a simple portable PC see our “laptops” catalog. There you can find Windows models as well as Mac laptops. The detailed reviews on the subject will help you while comparing the models.
Also in every category you can find several tips on how to choose the right model. We hope you’ll make the right choice and will be fully satisfied with your purchase. Good luck!
Tips when buying the best laptop in 2020
These are the most important things to consider when choosing a laptop. For more details, see the section below.
- 12 to 14-inch display screen: these types of laptops provide a great balance between usability and portability. However, a large display screen is also fine, if you don’t travel much.
- If you’re spending more than $600, then you should look for a laptop that has a Core i5 processor 1920×1080 display screen, 8GB of RAM SSD storage instead of a hard drive.
- Battery life: A laptop with 8+ hours of battery life is ideal for any type of work.
- Always look for a 2 in 1 laptop. If you want t use your laptop as a tablet also.
- Chromebooks are ideal for kids and students and their functionality is expanding rapidly.
Choose a platform: Windows, Mac, or Chrome OS
This would not be an easy question if you’re not familiar with Windows, MAC and PCs. But this quick guide will help you to understand things easily.
Normally, laptops come with three operating systems, Windows, Mac, and Chrome OS. Here is the quick summary.
The most efficient operating system for laptops & PCs is Windows. And their notebook range in price less than $150 and offers several features like a touchscreen or finger-print reader to protect your computer from unauthorized access. Moreover, Windows 10 is the latest version of windows that offers a number of advantages over Windows 7 & 8.
All Macbooks equipped with Apple’s latest desktop operating system MAC OS Catalina.this operating system provides similar functionality to Windows 10. The difference is in the interface that substitutes the app dock at the bottom of the screen for Microsoft Starmenu and task-bar.
Chrome OS is simple and secure, but limited to Windows & MAC OS. However, the interface of Chrome OS looks similar to Windows like an application menu, desktop and ability to drag Windows around.
Decide if you want a 2-in-1 laptop:
Most of the laptop falls into a category of 2 in 1 laptop. Hybrid devices that can switch between clamshell mode, tablet mode, and other positions. Normally, 2 in 1 laptop come in two different styles; detachable with a screen that come off the keyboard entirely and flexible laptops with hinges that bend 360-degree to change modes.
Select right size:
Choosing the correct size of the laptop is also important. Because if you’re a traveler or blogger, then you need a laptop that is small size.
- 11-12 inches: The thinnest & lightest laptops have 11 to 12-inches display screen.
- 13 to 14-inches: This size provides the best balance of portability & usability. It typically weighs under 4 pounds.
- 15 to 1-6-inches: This is the most popular size of laptops and weighs around 4 to 5.5 pounds. So consider this, if you love a large screen.
- 17 to 18-inches: if your PC stays on the desk all day, then 17 or 18-inch system provides you the kind of processing power you need to play high-end games.
Keyboard & Touch-pad
If you’re buying a laptop for business or office work, then make sure that your keyboard offers solid feedback and plenty of key travel.
Always look for an accurate touchpad that doesn’t give jumpy cursor and response quickly to multi-touch gestures. And if you’re buying a business laptop, then consider getting a laptop with a pointing stick between G and H Keys. So, you can easily navigate around the desktop without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
These are all the basic things to consider before buying the best laptop in 2020. So, must consider these factors and make a good decision.
This is the buyer’s guide for the best laptop in 2020. There’re many high end and expensive laptop in the market right now. That’s why choosing the best & ergonomic option, not an easy task. But, by going through our guide, you’re able to find a system for your needs.
We hope that this guide helps you. However, if you any suggestions or any questions, then please tell us in comments. We’re pleased to answer that.