Avelo Airlines has just recently opened up new routes to Baltimore, Maryland and they’ve put together this list of the top 10 things to do in Baltimore while you are there! You might even make it onto our Instagram page if you snap a photo of you doing one of these things!
1. Visit the city’s iconic attractions
1. Avelo Airlines Check-in online offers flights to Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI), making it easy to get to the city.
2. Once you’re in Baltimore, make sure to visit the Inner Harbor. This is where you’ll find the National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center, and The Maryland Zoo.
3. Another must-see attraction is Fort McHenry. This is where Francis Scott Key wrote The Star-Spangled Banner during the War of 1812.
4. If you’re a fan of art, then you’ll want to check out the Walters Art Museum and the American Visionary Art Museum.
5. For a taste of history, be sure to visit the B&O Railroad Museum and Edgar Allan Poe House & Museum.
2. Meet at Inner Harbor
Avelo Airlines is excited to fly into Charm City! We’ve put together a list of the top things to do in Baltimore so you can make the most of your trip.
1. Visit the Inner Harbor – this is where Avelo Flights arrives and departs, so it’s the perfect place to start your adventure! The Inner Harbor is also home to great restaurants, shops, and attractions like the National Aquarium.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through Druid Hill Park – this 745-acre park is one of the oldest urban parks in America and features beautiful gardens, a lake, and plenty of green space to explore.
3. Enjoy crab cakes
Avelo Airlines is excited to offer Avelo flights to Baltimore! This city is known for its delicious crab cakes. If you’re looking for a crab cake recipe, we’ve got you covered. Check out our blog for the best crab cake recipes. And while you’re in town, be sure to check out some of these other great things to do Avelo Airlines offers flights from New York and Washington D.C. to Baltimore all year round
– Get lost in the Harbor Market: Nestled between historic ships, this market has all sorts of goods ranging from artisanal foodstuffs to unique clothing and jewelry
– Try The Greatest Place on Earth: At Camden Yards Sports Complex, there’s always something going on–from music concerts to award ceremonies
– Tour Fort McHenry: Though it’s been used as an Army hospital during both World Wars and as an immigrant processing center during WWII, Fort McHenry still stands tall as one of America’s most iconic symbols
4. Tour Fort McHenry
Avelo Airlines is excited to fly into Baltimore! Be sure to check out some of the great things the city has to offer. Tour Fort McHenry, the birthplace of The Star-Spangled Banner. The fort defended Baltimore Harbor from British naval attacks during the War of 1812. Today, it is a National Monument and Historic Shrine. You can take a self-guided tour of the fort or join a ranger-led tour. For more information about hours and admission fees, visit the website at www.nps.gov/fomc/.
5. Walk across the historic Brooklyn Bridge
Avelo Airlines invites you to explore one of America’s most historic cities, Baltimore. Founded in 1729, Baltimore is a city with a rich past and a bright future. Avelo Airlines Refund Policy offers nonstop service from Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO), making it easy to get here.
1. Walk across the historic Brooklyn Bridge: Spend some time exploring this iconic landmark, which was completed in 1824. The bridge was designed by John Roebling and named after his home town of Brooklyn, New York.
2. Visit the American Visionary Art Museum: Marvel at art pieces made by self-taught artists who work outside the bounds of conventional thought and style!