Students who wish to study MBBS in Abroad will undoubtedly have to consider MBBS in Georgia. Through the comprehensive medical curriculum of the Georgian medical universities, Georgia aims to help students pursue and realize their ambitions and seek the best opportunities in the world. For those students who want to study MBBS abroad at a low cost and through well-trained teaching staff, MBBS in Georgia is a wise choice. Georgia provides students with outstanding medical education through a five-year study program. Most of the famous medical universities are managed by the Georgia state government and are among the top 100 medical universities in the world.
Benefits to Study MBBS in Georgia
Studying MBBS in Georgia is a good choice because students can get high-quality medical education there at a very low cost. Here are some of the main advantages of studying MBBS at Georgia Medical School.
- The medical university in Georgia has been accredited by some of the world’s major medical committees, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), National Medical Commission (NMC), and International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- The medicine and other medical programs related to medicine in Georgia are very affordable as compared to other countries.
- All the accommodation facilities and living cost as per other nations for international students is economical with high-quality standards. The hostels of Georgian medical universities are safe. Some other facilities like water supply, hygienic food, air conditioning, heating, and laundry are available in the hostel premises.
- Most countries, including the United States (US), Europe, and Japan, recognize the Doctor of Medicine (MD) from these universities.
- The education system in Georgia makes it easier for every student to learn and understand. They treat all international students equally. Therefore, international students can choose Georgian or English. Thus, the opportunity to learn MBBS in English makes it easier for Indian students to adapt to the country.
- Georgia follows the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) focused learning system, which makes MBBS learning more student-centric.
- Students studying MBBS in Georgia will have enough opportunities to apply for jobs in their courses and get the needed help from faculty and staff.
- Georgia’s medical school includes an international student department, which can effectively take care of international students and help them solve various problems.
- International students can get many scholarships to provide more financial help.
- Georgian Medical Universities do not require any form of a donation to obtain the qualification to study MBBS. There is nothing better than taking an entrance exam to study MBBS in Georgia. The Georgian government has simplified the curriculum structure so that everyone can use it.
In the past few years, the number of international students at Georgian Medical University has increased significantly. For Indian students, studying MBBS in Georgia is very beneficial. However, when choosing the universities you want, make sure to only select universities approved by MCI (Medical Council of India). Most medical universities in Georgia also have a low-cost fee structure in terms of dormitory fees. It also makes studying MBBS in Europe more economical.