Some people have a desire to experience higher dimensions of energy. This can be achieved through yogic postures or yoga asanas that have been specially designed with a deep understanding of the mechanics of the body. Your thinking and feeling can be enhanced by practicing this profound science called “hatha yoga,” which is often considered to be a path by itself.
Practicing hatha yoga gives you the confidence to live your life with peace and maintain a balance. It makes you powerful, not only physically but mentally also. The word ‘hatha’ can be explained in two ways: either it can mean willful/forceful, the active yoga or it can mean sun (ha) and moon (tha), the balanced yoga. And yoga means union, a part of you belongs to the universe, and the world resides in you. It is especially outlined in a way to streamline the body, mind, and soul together to prepare for meditation. And this helps you to attain ‘mukti,’ the ultimate freedom. For more detailed and precise conceptualization about the well-being related to yoga, please visit our website http://wellnessinnyoga.com/
Isha “Hatha Yoga” teacher training program is a 21-week long teacher training where the disciples receive rigorous teacher training to attain mastery in classical hatha yoga. This training program not only teaches yoga as an exercise but illuminates its original purpose: helping people to realize the fundamental purpose of existence. It is a transformation process, not only for the body but also for the mind and soul. Upon completion of training, the disciples are free and capable enough to open their studio or private hatha yoga lessons.
- There are no prerequisites to undertake the training. Anyone who is above the age of 18 can take up this training program.
- You can deepen and strengthen your knowledge of Upa Yoga, Angamardana, Surya Kriya, Surya Shakti, Yogasana.
- Different aspects of yoga like Kriya, Pranayam, Bandhas, Mantra Yoga, Nada Yoga, Bhakti Sadhana and Bhuta Shuddhi other than the asanas can be learnt.
- A vibrant multicultural ambiance is created, and a broad network of colleagues is established during the training program and enables you to share the experience.
Goa always provides a serene landscape surrounding the sea and the sun, and that helps you to re-energize and focus on aligning your body and soul. The stay in Goa is cheaper than other YTT centers. Therefore there are several different yoga teacher training programs in Goa like:
- 12 days 100 hours yoga teacher training program.
- 24 days 200 hours yoga teacher training program.
- 26 days 200 hours multi-style yoga teacher training program.
- 24 days 200 hours of Holistic Vinyasa Yoga teacher training program.
The various centers where you can avail these training are Trimurti Yoga Centre, Yoga Nisarga, etc.
“Hatha Yoga” is the most basic and core form of yoga to build a connection with Mother Nature. The other various forms are like:
- Vinyasa- a series of smoothly flowing poses
- Power- high-intensity practice to build muscles
- Ashtanga- a series of poses associated with special breathing techniques
- Iyengar- practice to properly align the body using props like blocks, straps, etc.
There are innumerous benefits of Hatha yoga. Some of them are:
- Healthy heart- improves blood flow and decreases diseases related to hypertension.
- More bone density- includes weight-bearing yoga postures that help build backbone density.
- Builds core strength- several postures like the boat, plank, etc. strengthen the midsection of the body.
- Improves balance and posture- a sense of proprioception is enhanced, and balancing the core structure become easy. Also stretching of the spinal cord makes you look taller.
- Stress reliever- it leads to mental peace and positivity.