Delta Air, a legacy carrier, is one of the major US airlines. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the airline provides both domestic as well as international travel options. There are six cabin classes that Delta offers to all types of customers. But today, we are solely going to talk about Delta’s first class. Customers who are planning to fly high with the best comfort on air can opt for this class. There are several benefits to flying Delta Airlines First Class, and they start even before you get on the plane. Flying first class on this carrier requires receiving Sky Priority® service, which includes quick check-in, security, and baggage handling. When it’s time to board, you’ll be the first person to do so, allowing you to settle in and start enjoying First Class sooner. There’s more about this class and we will uncover everything right here.
Benefits of Delta Air first class:
- Security & Check-ins
To get to your gate faster, take advantage of Sky Priority®, expedited check-in, and security.
You are welcome to travel in style by boarding first in First Class. Settle down and enjoy your boarding smoothly.
If you select an expedited baggage service, your luggage will be delivered first. Additionally, for no additional cost, passengers can check in two pieces of luggage.
- A seat with good space
With up to 8 inches greater legroom and a 5.4-inch recline than a Main Cabin seat, you can comfortably stretch out. You may also appreciate an 11-inch seatback screen on some routes.
- Food options
Take advantage of Delta first class meals that come with a newly restocked snack selection. Avail Du Nord Social Spirits, Tip Top Proper Cocktails, and more on the onboard beverage menu. Spirits and cocktails are for those over 21; so please drink responsibly. Customers traveling in First Class on a few domestic coast-to-coast flights will also have access to hot meal selections while on a flight.
How to book Delta Domestic first class?
- You can visit the official Delta Airlines website to book your first-class ticket. There, when picking your chosen class, you can choose “First Class” as your travel preference.
- Choose between round-trip, one-way, or multi-city choices before entering the dates and the passengers’ information.
- Once you click “proceed,” the system will redirect you to a new page with options for Delta Airline First Class.
- You may find the passengers’ details page after you choose an option and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- To access the payment page, select the ‘confirm my flight’ option. Enter the names, birth dates, and ages of the travelers. Do confirm that the passenger’s personal information matches that on the picture ID given by the government.
- To purchase your ticket, enter your credit card or debit card details. Lastly, press “Complete my booking” so that you finish the process.
P.S. You can also book International Delta Air First Class flights by following the above method.
Ways to get a free upgrade to first class on Delta:
Customers of Delta (delta.com) can upgrade to first class very easily. Join a rewards program, and travel as you normally would. Eventually, you’ll accumulate enough miles to meet the requirements for silver medallion status, which opens up free upgrades.
To access the “Skymiles” option, go to the Delta website and scroll down. To enroll in the program and complete the online application, select the option.
Members with silver medallion levels are eligible for free upgrades, while higher rank members are eligible for more benefits.
To reserve a Delta flight, use your medallion status Skymiles number. If space permits, Delta will upgrade your ticket for free to first class. Note: Members of the silver, gold, platinum, and diamond medallions also receive preference for seats.
This was all about Delta Air’s first cabin class. We hope you got a clear idea of how you may reserve this class and also upgrade it for free. So quickly make a reservation with Delta and take all its special benefits.