Study the low-cost MBBS program at NMC/ MCI Approved Universities in Russia. Now its easy to apply for admission in Russian medical universities and pursue the medical program at an affordable tuition fees.
MBBS in Russia Fees
Every year plenty of Indian students appear in the NEET Exam to apply for admission to Top Medical Universities in the country. As the MBBS in Russia Fees is low as compared to other foreign destinations so many people apply here to pursue a good medical education. There are so many universities in the country which offer low cost MBBS program fees for Indian candidates.
We have listed below the few medical universities of Russia with their complete MBBS program fees. The Fee structure includes the tuition fees and hostel fees which students need to pay directly to the university. Indian students need to pay around USD 18K to USD 50K while studying MBBS in Russia.
Since its inception in 1988, the Ulyanovsk State Universityhas become one of the most popular universities in the country. One of the primary reasons it’s considered one of the best is its world-class academics and faculty that is highly experienced in their particular fields.
Coupled with the quality medical programs, this university has gradually become one of the best destinations for medical aspirants, to studyMBBS in Russia. Therefore, it becomes important to know the very characteristics that make this university popular.
- The National Expert RA Agency has included Ulyanovsk State Universityin ranking the top 100 universities in Russia.
- This university carries out internal audits every year as part of its Quality Management System. This audit covers academics, examinations as well as overall amenities. Thus, students coming for MBBS in Russiaare promised quality from all sides.
- Perhaps this is the reason why the Ulyanovsk State University has been approved and accredited by the WHO, NMC/MCI as well as other national accreditation bodies.
- Apart from the top-quality academics, candidates who come here to study MBBS in Russia can also expect refreshing ECAs in the form of Chess, Karting, and other activities organized by the Alumni Club and Career Centre of the UISU.
- International students can also be assured of getting spacious accommodation (separate facilities for boys and girls)
- Students not only get to learn in a comprehensible English language but also get a globally recognized degree that opens up several opportunities across the world. (Eg. Being one of the MCI-approved medical colleges, studying here also prepares students for the Indian licentiate exam i.e. FMGE/NEXT Exam)
- The Ulyanovsk State Universitywarrants a mere 22-23 lakh INR as fees (no donations/capitation charge), which covers everything from tuition, accommodation, and other charges.
- Students also don’t need to prepare for any proficiency exams (IELTS, TOEFL, etc) or entrance exams, as the university only considers 10+2 and NEET scores.
Students who seek to study MBBS in Russiashould choose this university primarily because of its balance of academics and ECA as well as due to its fairly easy and affordable education.