Are you using Windows 10 and it keeps disconnecting from the Wi-Fi and you are not able to connect it again then do not worry you are not the only one. There are many people who are facing such problems recently and have registered complaints about the same. There could be many reasons for Wifi disconnecting on windows 10, in this article we will be looking at the issues that are responsible for this random disconnection.
Reasons for the Wifi Disconnecting Issue Randomly.
- Usually, such problems of disconnection occur in laptops that are old or it can also happen because of the failure of the hardware.
- Another reason could be because of the old or the incompatible Wi-Fi driver which is installed on the laptop you are using or even because of the incorrect power settings of the network.
- Erroneous network configuration can also be a reason that has caused this problem of disconnection.
- Poor access to the internet connection can also disconnect Windows 10 randomly from the Wi-Fi.
Now, once we are aware of the reason that causes the disconnection problem.
Let us move towards the solutions that can be tried to fix this problem.
Restarting the device and other things
Begin with restarting the router, modem as well as laptop. The restart will clear all the temporary bugs as well as the glitches that are creating trouble for your Windows 10 to connect to the Wi-Fi.
Disabling the third-party apps
If your Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting on Windows 10 then you should move ahead to disable all the third-party applications from the device you are using.
- Firstly, click on the Wi-Fi icon or the button which will be present at the bottom of the screen on the right side in the taskbar.
- Secondly, proceed further by opening the list of the Wi-Fi networks that are available in your area.
- Now, you have to look for the network to which you are connected and click on the forget network option.
- Once you have clicked on the forget network option you have to restart your PC along with the network devices like the router or the modem and also reconnect to your Wi-Fi network again with the security code of the Wi-Fi network.
- First press on the Windows key + I to open the settings of the device.
- Now, click on the network option as well as the internet and then network troubleshooter
- You will be directed towards the new window that will diagnose and will fix the network problems occurring.
- Now navigate for troubleshooting and click on the first result.
- Select the network adaptor at this step and then hit the run troubleshooter option.
- This will check whether the previous older driver was causing problems or not.
- Once the process is completed close your PC and then turn it on again to check if the problem is solved or not.
These steps may help you to solve the issue of Wifi disconnecting randomly. Also, you can visit us to learn more about tech-related issues.
Also Read, Avast Firewall not Starting on Windows 10