Craving for something sweet is not at all an issue. Everyone craves sweets at midnight or after lunch or while we are watching our favorite binge. And everything boils down to a single thing, that’s cake.
Not on occasions every day you like to devour cakes. But not most of us have ovens at home for baking a designer cake. So, we found the perfect solution. Here is how to bake a cake without a microwave.
Baking a cake using a pan
- Melted Butter – 6 Tbsp
- Milk – 3 Cups
- Eggs – Six
- Flour two – ¼ Cups
- Sugar – 7 Tbsp
- Red Food Colouring – Red, Green, Blue, And Yellow
- Whipped cream – 6 cups
- Take a large bowl, and mix sugar and flour well.
- Now add eggs into this mixture, and stir the mix with warm milk and butter.
- Then divide your batter into 6 bowls. Include a drop of food coloring in every bowl, and mix it till it’s incorporated and the batter is perfectly colored.
- Take a nonstick pan and put it on medium heat. Now add the yellow crepe batter. Then tip your pan to cover the whole bottom surface.
- After cooking this crepe you can see a gentle bubble then you can flip it.
- You should repeat this process till every unique colored crepe batter is utilized.
- Pile up the crepes over top of each other. You can roll up the colored cake as you like but add the whipped cream in the middle of every layer.
- You can also cover this whole crepe cake by using whipped cream. That makes this cake look fully white on the outside but it is colorful inside.
- Have a Slice, and serve
Baking a cake using a pressure cooker
- Plain Flour – 3/4 Cup
- Baking Soda – 3/4 Tsp
- Salt – 1/4 Tsp
- Cocoa Powder – 3 Tbsp
- Butter – 3 Tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 Cup
- Egg – 1
- Water – 1/4 Cup
- Milk – 1/4 Cup
- Vinegar Or Lemon Juice – 1/2 Tsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Take a bowl and mix baking soda, salt, and flour well together till it’s well mixed.
- Keep this aside till you need it again.
- Get another bowl, beat sugar and butter by using a whisk till it’s mixed. You don’t want any electric beater, you can do it by hand. The sugar and butter are well mixed.
- Then mix in the egg to the mixture and whisk it again till your mixture is too fluffy.
- Now include cocoa and water in this mix and stir it till the cocoa powder is fully mixed in
- Now, add lemon juice or the vinegar along with vanilla and mix again
- Include milk and stir it gently again
- Then, you can add flour mix in 2 additions, folding after every addition. Never overmix at this phase. Mix it till you can’t find traces of flour remaining and your batter is lump-free.
- Now, grease a 6″ cake pan with butter and add the battery to it.
- Tap this cake pan over the kitchen counter that takes out the air bubbles in the mixture.
- Preheat your pressure cooker before adding a tray or plate or tray at the bottom of your pressure pan then closing the lid.
- Heat this at medium flame for two minutes till your cooker is hot
- Lower the cake pan by potholder to the pressure pan
- Close the top and maintain the flame at low.
- Cook this for 45-50 minutes till it is baked perfectly. If you find cake left on pan sides is a good indication that it is cooked
- Remove the cake from the cooker and let it cool for a few minutes in the cake pan itself.
- Then, invert over the cooling rack to cool your cake fully before serving
- You could use this cake as the base or can frost it, too.
Baking a cake using a steamer
- Eggs – 4
- Sugar – 3/4 Cup
- Melted Butter Or Vegetable Oil – 3/4 Cup
- Big Bananas – 2-3
- Flour – 2 Cups
- Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
- Baking Soda- 1 Tsp
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Firstly sift the salt, baking soda, baking powder, and flour in a huge bowl. Keep this mix aside. Now melt the butter in a pot then keep it aside for cooling. Mash 2-3 bananas in a bowl with a fork and keep it aside.
- By utilizing a cake-mixer, whisk sugar and eggs tip you see a pale and thick yellow.
- Mix in melted oil or butter, and stir it well with a spatula.
- Include mashed bananas, stir them well with a spatula.
- Then fold this in sifted flour through a spatula.
- Keep your steamer prepared 10 minutes before to ensure the water is fully boiling before you place it on the cake. Then line the base of your cake pan using baking paper and also grease the sides and base of the cake pan by using baking spray/oil.
- Add the cake butter into this greased and lined 8-inch round cake pan. Steam this for 45-50 minutes at high heat.
- That’s it. Take out the cake and serve it.
Baking a cake using Microwave
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- brown sugar – 1/3 cup
- PineApple slIces – 1 can
- Maraschino or any candied cherries – 4
- All-purpose flour – 1 1/4 cups
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Baking powder – r2 Teaspoons
- Salt – 1/2 Teaspoon
- soft shortening – 1/3 cup
- egg – 1
- Liquid from pineApple + Milk – 1/2 cup
- vanilla extract – 1 Teaspoon
- Take an 8-in round dish and add butter. Microwave this at High 3/4 for 1 Minute. After it’s melted, sprinkle a little sugar on the butter. Then Drain the pineapple over paper towels and then arrange it in a dish. Decorate it with cherries.
- In a mixed bowl add vanilla, liquid, egg, shortening, baking powder, salt, and flour.
- Then beat it for 3 minutes at low mixer speed. You can scrape the bowl for the first 1/2 minute. And spread the batter on the fruit in the dish.
- Microwave this at High for 9 – 12 Minutes, and rotate it after five minutes. You can see batter run on the edges of the dish, yet it will not spill.
- Turn it on a plate, cool it, and enjoy it.
So, here are the ways to bake a cake without an oven with the recipes. Although you have either any of the following as a steamer, microwave, or pan. But if you are not in the mood to bake a cake, the simplest thing can be just ordering them easily. Order a delicious cake from YummyCake and satisfy your craving even at midnight cake delivery in gurgaon. With tons of scrumptious cake options, you will surely find something you love at Yummy Cake.