If you undergoing a cumbersome time finding the right solution on how to migrate bulk Lotus Notes emails to Exchange server? Then, stay tuned with this blog and explore the blog till the end. In this write-up, you will know the accurate procedure to perform migration of multiple Lotus Notes emails to Exchange server.
Microsoft Exchange server has become a preferred email application because of its cost-effective features. Being an email and calendaring server, it render features that allows to easily meet the challenges and overcome the communication needs. Because of the various downsides imposed by IBM Notes application, most of the users prefer to avail top-notch email program like Exchange server. One of the major concerning circumstances is when users want to transfer multiple Lotus Notes mailboxes to Exchange server. The answer to this is thoroughly disclosed in this article. So, let us know the foolproof solution in this write-up in detail.
A User Scenario for a Precise Understanding of the Migration Needs!
“My Lotus Notes inbox is loaded with bulk set of emails. Additionally, there are several archive NSF files, which consist of important emails saved in the local drive. Due to security reasons, I need to migrate bulk Lotus Notes emails to Exchange server. However, I am in serious trouble as I am not able to find a relevant solution that allows migration of multiple NSF emails to Exchange Online. Anyone who is aware of the suitable approach, please let me know at the earliest.”
How to Migrate Bulk Lotus Notes Emails to Exchange Server – 100% Secure Way
If the requirement is to transfer multiple Lotus Notes emails to Exchange server, then users need to ensure that they avail an appropriate solution. Using SysTools Lotus Notes to Exchange Online Migrator, it can easily perform bulk NSF email migration to the destined Exchange server account. It is incorporated with reliable yet efficient features, which let users to seamlessly perform the data migration. Using this futuristic software, one can efficiently migrate both Lotus Notes and Domino server mailboxes to Exchange server platform.
Here are Some Benefits of Opting the Software
- Migrate Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. to Exchange server account
- Avail Date-filter option for selective data migration via date range
- Transfer selective NSF data items to Exchange via Select Categories
- Users are allowed to map user accounts by utilizing this software
- Capable to migrate encrypted/password-protected NSF files to Exchange Online
- Provides option to exclude duplicate contacts from names.nsf file
- Make use of various advanced filters – Maintain HTML formatting, internet header, doclinks of email, etc.
- Requires installation of Lotus Notes 10.0, 9.0 & the previous versions to migrate bulk Lotus Notes emails to Exchange server
Is the Manual Method Efficient? What are the Limitations?
The manual approach using MS Transporter Suite answer how to migrate bulk Lotus Notes emails to Exchange server. However, it integrates a couple of limitations, which are mentioned in the upcoming section.
- Must require adequate technical knowledge to implement the steps
- Need to dedicate sufficient amount of time to perform data migration
- Large NSF mailboxes having size of 1 GB or more are not considered for migration
- Always a chance of data loss issue, hence it is not a recommended approach
- It will consider a maximum of 1500 or less IBM Notes emails for migration into Exchange server
Wrapping Words Up
With the help of this blog, we have shed light on the result-oriented approach, which answers how to migrate bulk Lotus Notes emails to Exchange server. Moreover, the native method using Transporter suite does not prove to be an ideal solution. Now, it’s your call to avail the best feasible solution that meets your data migration needs.