Spring Boot is very famous among Java developers. This is because of the benefits that this phenomenal development tool offers to Java developers. For instance, it allows developers to quickly develop Java apps. Furthermore, it offers lots of flexibility to developers in configuring XML configurations, database transactions, etc. Additionally, the tool also supports numerous servlet containers. Besides this, the tool helps Java developers reduce their code length and make the development process very easy for them. In other words, it can be worthwhile for Java developers to use this fabulous Java development tool for their projects. Keeping this in mind, today we are going to share with you everything that you must know about this astounding Java development tool.
Here is everything that you must know about this astonishing development tool/framework.
What Is Spring Boot?
It is an exemplary free-to-use development tool that makes it extremely easy for developers to develop Java applications. Besides this, the tool uses a micro-framework that makes it quite easy for developers to develop microservices for a web app. Apart from this, the development tool offers various fabulous features to its users. For instance, the tool offers features like flexible XML configurations, flexible database transactions, sturdy batch processing, etc. to its users. Overall, it is a fantastic tool and you can easily develop robust Java apps using it in a short time. To learn how to develop robust Java apps using this amazing open-source tool/framework feel free to join our Spring Boot Online Course.
Spring Boot offers tons of amazing features to its users. For instance, it comes with features like flexible XML configurations, sturdy bath processing, an in-memory database, etc. In other words, using Spring Boot for developing Java apps can be very beneficial for you. Following are the key features that this amazing open-source tool/Java-bases framework provides to its users:
- The tool supports numerous servlet containers.
- It allows its users to save space and start applications quickly using the bootstrapping technique.
- Developing apps using this amazing tool takes less time in comparison to developing apps using other tools.
- Helps developers avoid writing complex XML configurations manually.
- Supports strong batch processing.
- It offers lots of flexibility to developers in configuring XML configurations, database transactions, etc.
There are tons of benefits to using this remarkable open-source tool for developing Java apps. For instance, it makes it very easy for developers to develop Java apps using the Spring framework. Furthermore, it removes the need of writing boilerplate codes manually, etc. In other words, you will not regret using this outstanding tool for developing your Java apps. Following are the advantages that you get by using this astonishing tool for developing Java apps:
- The tool makes it very easy for developers to develop Spring apps with the help of Java/Groovy.
- The tool helps Java developers reduce their code length and make the development process very easy for them.
- It drastically reduces the development time of Java apps. Furthermore, it also helps Java developers in enhancing their productivity.
- The tool removes the need to manually write boilerplate codes, XML configurations, etc.
- The tool makes it very easy for developers to integrate Spring Security, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, etc. in their apps.
- The user interface of the Java development tool is not that complex. Thus, you will not face any trouble in using this marvellous Java development tool.
- The tool comes with embedded HTTPS servers like Jetty, Tomcat, etc.
- The tool supports numerous servlet containers.
- You can install various plugins in the tool for developing & testing Java apps. To learn how to install various plugins in the tool for developing/testing Java apps feel free to join our Spring Boot Training in Gurgaon.
- The tool doesn’t force developers to use a parent project object model for managing dependencies.
- Spring Boot comes with a humongous community. Thus, you can easily find support online if you face any issues while using this phenomenal Java development tool.
There is no shortage of opportunities for developers who are experts in using this amazing Java development tool. Furthermore, these Java developers also get hefty remuneration from their clients. In other words, it can be quite beneficial for you to master this amazing Java development tool. Following are the different jobs you can take up after learning Spring Boot:
- Java Developer
- Application Developer
- Tech Lead
- Senior Software Engineer
Now you are aware of everything that you need to know about Spring Boot. Furthermore, you also now have in-depth knowledge of its features and the advantages it provides to its users. Thus, now you are in a position to decide whether you should use this fantastic Java/Spring development tool or not. But overall, it is a fabulous tool that you can use for developing Java apps. In other words, you will not regret your decision of using this remarkable development tool for developing your Java apps.