QuickBooks Outlook is not responding error shows up when users try to send emails using the QuickBooks application. Intuit has included Outlook with its software to make users comfortable while sending emails. But there is a possibility to encounter an error working on it. If your QuickBooks says Outlook is not responding, you can be with this article to know the precise solutions and get rid of this error effortlessly.
We know the solutions might be complex for a general QB user. So we provide our technical support reachable at +1(800) 314-0226 to fix QuickBooks Pro 2018 outlook is not responding.
Causes of QuickBooks outlook is not responding with office 365
When Outlook is not responding in QuickBooks 2019, the below-listed causes might be upping the error.
- Improper email setup in either IE or QB application.
- Damaged/Corrupted QuickBooks installation.
- Half-done or faulty installation of Outlook on Windows.
- The Outlook is already running in the background can be a barrier in opening QuickBooks.
- The Outlook email configuration file (MAPI32.dll) might be damaged.
After knowing the major causes, you can move to fix the glitch- QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook 365.
What to do When QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 Outlook is not responding?
If you can’t send an email through QuickBooks Outlook, the below-given troubleshooting methods can help you resolve this difficulty.
Method 1: Disable the run program as an administrator option
- Quit the QB application and click on the Start menu.
- In the search box, type QuickBooks.
- Right-click the showing QuickBooks icon and opt for Open File Location.
- Now from this folder, locate and right-click on the QuickBooks.exe file and click Properties.
- Go to Compatibility and then uncheck the “run the program as Administrator” option.
- If unable to checkmark the option, click Show Settings for All Users to avail the untick ability.
- Click Apply and press OK to verify the changes you have made.
Method 2: Correct the Email Preferences in QB Desktop
- Go to the QuickBooks Edit tab, and click Preferences.
- Then select Send Forms > My Preferences tab.
- After that, click on the Send Email option.
- Make a click on OK and then go to the Edit tab again and select Preferences.
- From my preferences tab, choose to Send Forms and then QuickBooks Email.
- Press OK.
- Update your Preferences to Outlook, then click OK to approve the changes.
- Lastly, send an email using QB to check if the error is solved or not yet. If the issue remains, proceed to the following step.
Method 3: Ratify your IE email preferences
- Quit QB and start Internet Explorer.
- Follow the sequence of actions – Tools >> Settings >>Internet options.
- Click on the Programs tab >> Set Programs.
- Set the default programs and select the email service you want to use.
- Do a click on Apply > OK.
- Close the Internet Explorer web browser to end the procedure.
- Lastly, check the error status.
Method 4: Repair the MAPI32.dll file
If the above-explained solutions don’t help you fix the QuickBooks Outlook is not responding issue, follow this one.
- Shut down all the programs working in the background.
- Open up your Windows File Manager and locate to C:\ Windows\ System32 folder.
- Find out the Fixmapi.exe file and double-click on it to open.
- Wait until the MAPI32.dll file gets complete, then attempt to send an email once again from QuickBooks.
If the QuickBooks outlook is not responding still present on your screen after following the above methods, you need to consider QB professionals to eliminate this error with their expertise. Call at toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226 and communicate with our QuickBooks Error Support team.
Microsoft Outlook is a significant part of the Microsoft Office package and globally incorporated as an effective email management system. QuickBooks Outlook not responding can be observed when user Internet Explorer/Email settings are misconfigured or incorrect.
Microsoft Outlook is not just restricted to sending and receiving emails but can also be blended with numerous Windows and online applications. This combination with third-party applications allows them to avail and use email functionality.
Users perceive issues such as the above error when there are interoperability concerns in Windows settings. When this QuickBooks outlook issue formulates, an error message generates on your screen, “Error: QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook.”
This error usually cultivates due to modified Outlook settings in user Internet Explorer browsers or when Outlook is incorrectly installed onto the Windows system. It may also arise due to credible damage within the system installation of your QuickBooks or damage induced to the vital Outlook email configuration file (MAPI32.dll). Recognizing these potential causes is only a portion of the path towards rectifying this troublesome error.
There is an array of solutions that can help combat this error such as modifying Administrator privileges by unchecking the “Run this program as Administrator’ option from within the system. Another one is to revise the user QuickBooks Email preferences by editing them in Outlook and retry sending them from the QuickBooks application.
These resolutions go a long way in helping the user eradicate this error and administering the advantageous services and features, QuickBooks application has to reverently offer to its worldwide users.