Microsoft has been serving businesses with skilled ERP solutions for years. The Business Central Platform, with Navision at its core, has undergone continuous and frequent product improvements through the years. SaaS has given it a new dimension by taking the entire ERP operation on cloud.
Advantages of upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS:
1. Cost effectiveness:
Business Central Upgrade to SaaS is licensed on subscription basis which proves to be way more cost effective than the older versions and their licensing models. Thus the clients can increase or decrease their user count per month.
2. Independent of hardware maintenance:
Business Central Upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS introduces cloud storage and cloud based operations and hence, there is no need for hardware maintenance that is both time consuming and expensive.
3. Available and frequent updates:
The clients will not have to worry about the system getting outdated as the cloud based solution comes with automatic cumulative updates that are managed by Microsoft.
4. Modern app-oriented technology:
This Business Central upgrade comes with app availability on AppSource. This allows the clients to extend and customize solutions to suit their industry-specific needs. The number of third-party solutions on AppSource increase frequently.
Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS is perfect for an expanding business as it is able to scale and grow with the business. Owing to the architecture of the solution, the clients are able to customize and makes changes without having to spend a great deal in complex developments and consulting.
Despite the benefits, it is not always a smart to upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS for all the solutions right away. You must analyze your business first to figure out whether the features of the latest Business Central Upgrademeet the needs of your business and if the upgrade is worthwhile for you.
Which are the solutions that should be moved to Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS at once?
The businesses that are currently using older versions of Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business central that are in the following conditions should now move to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS with the help of a Business Central Upgrade Partner:
- Have no customizations: if it has absolutely no customization then you must upgrade to SaaS immediately. Seek the help of Business Central Upgrade Partner and upgrade with no development challenges and minimal risks.
- Have obsolete customizations: with older versions of Dynamics NAV, the customizations also get obsolete. These are not relevant in today’s date and calls for an upgrade.
- Have light customizations: also, if the customizations are light and fail to serve your business needs sufficiently, it is time that you contact a Business Central Upgrade Partnerand start the upgrading process.
This article is about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central upgrade to SaaS. It highlights the advantageous features of SaaS and also states which older versions can benefit the most from the upgrade.