Transferring Outlook data from Mac to Windows is not that complicated if you opt for the right solution. If you want to transfer Outlook data from Mac to Windows and are stuck in the procedure. Then this blog will solve your migration problems. Here in this tutorial, we will discuss the best and effective way to export Outlook data from Mac to Windows by using OLM to PST Converter.
Well, we know that Microsoft Outlook is available for both Mac and Windows Operating system, so it is widely used by both users. But when users want to open Mac Outlook emails in Windows Outlook, it is not possible due to the file format.
Both Outlook support different file extensions to store your data. Mac Outlook contains its mailbox files in OLM format and Windows Outlook stores its data in PST file format. Now, due to the file extension obstacle, you cannot export mail from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook.
Why Should Users Want to Migrate Outlook Data from Mac to Windows?
- Not everyone uses Outlook and if users need to share their Mac Outlook emails with their coworkers using Windows systems, then this need arises.
- There are no direct ways to open Outlook for Mac emails in Windows Outlook.
- Some users use both platforms in different locations.
How to Transfer Outlook Data from Mac to Windows?
As we already know, Windows Outlook does not support the OLM file extension. Therefore, you should opt for the MacUncle OLM Converter. It is a great option and allows you to convert OLM files to PST format without losing a single bit of information.
- Download an expert recommended application on your computer and then launch it.
- Browse OLM files and add them to the software interface.
- Tap the PST file in the multiple export type options.
- At the end, set the destination of the result and then hit export to get the output instantly.
Other Prominent Features of Using Alternative Solution
- Keep the mailbox attributes the same as before the conversion. Furthermore, PST File Converter offers complete security to avoid any changes during the process.
- This wizard is very easy to perform by all types of individual and professional users.
- You can also import OLM to Office 365 without losing any data.
- It also offers a filter feature to convert specific files based on date range, subject, sender and recipients, etc.
- There is no need to download additional applications to complete the process.
Time to Wind Up
In this tutorial, we share the solution to transfer Outlook data from Mac to Windows. We have also shared the basic overview and reason for this question. We have also shared one of the best and easiest techniques to complete the process without any failure. I hope after reading this post all the queries similar to these will be resolved here. If you have any further confusion, then you can also free demo version to knowing its working performance and all other beneficial features. Thank you for reading this post.